Camping doesn’t mean you have to go without to fully experience nature. Camping should be comfortable. Camping should be enjoyable, and most importantly, camping should bring people together. If Lincoln Highway RV Park in North Platte, Nebraska, can be a part of that in some way, well, that’s just perfect with us.
At Lincoln Highway RV Park, we strive to bring as many accommodations and recreational opportunities to you as possible:
- 25 extra-large pull-through RV pads, with more currently under construction
- Every site features 30/50-amp electrical hookups and water
- Cable and wireless Internet provided
- Recreation includes boating, catch-and-release fishing, and swimming area with sandy beach
- Family friendly atmosphere in a natural outdoor setting
- Abundant wildlife, including beaver, mink, turkey, duck, and deer
- Laundry facility available
- On sale/ off sale liquor
- Convenient store and bar
- Grill and propane coming soon!